I was trying to install cPanel & WHM on Google Compute Engine™ and found the following resources:
1. There is a guide from cPanel docs “How to Install cPanel & WHM on Google Compute Engine™” through the Google Marketplace. And a video of the above document was posted on Dec 20, 2019.
2. See a detailed video published on May 16, 2020 explaining the process to install the cPanel & WHM on Google Compute Engine™.
3. Also there is a good video on cPanel & WHM Installation to Google Cloud Platform published on Apr 20, 2020.
4. For cPanel & WHM see the Google cloud console marketplace, Last updated 09/06/2020, 02:30
5. About the Google Compute Engine, see here.
6. Quickstart using a Linux VM, check this link.
A related document on Sending email from an instance and there is a video published 1 year ago on “Install and Set up CPanel & WHM on Google Cloud”.